Thursday, July 24, 2008

Night Out

Boy time flies! Did realize how long since I updated. Oh well. Tonight got to go out with my friend, Karen. We went to see Wanted and then out to dinner. It had been a long time since we'd been out together. Lots of fun and catching up to do! Movie was pretty decent, food and drinks were yummy, and the conversation was priceless...

Been having some ups and downs with health lately. Monday I taught all the classes and then went up to lead day classes the next day. After that I went into a neighborhood to put vip's out on doors. I was wiped out! However I knew I had to teach the 5:30 class, but thought I could survive because some one would be there to teach by six. NOPE! I ended up teaching the next class and 1/2 of another before someone else came that could instruct. I had to stay to deal with a some parents and such, but finally had to go because I was afraid I wouldn't make it on the drive home, I was so tired and my body hurt so bad. I was pretty worthless on Wed. I hate that my body is still not up to par. I used to be able to work full-time, train full-time, take care of the kids and keep up with the house without missing a beat. Now that is impossible. Hard to be patient sometimes. Maybe after my brain surgery and recovery, things will improve.?.... I did see the neurologist on Monday as a follow up to an appt for my headaches about 6 weeks ago. Headaches have improved, but started having some new symptoms - my face starts tingling like when you get pins and needles from your hands/feet "falling" asleep. They are checking my blood for a few things. Said it could be something called hyperventilation syndrome (to go with everything else) or I could possibly be having some small strokes, or it could be my vasculitis. Oh well. It isn't painful, just annoying.

Got some other things on my mind that I can't really post about yet, but could be a big decision on our part. I know it will work out the way it is supposed to, but definitely needs some thought....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet you STILL have more energy than I do! lol I come home in the afternoon and usually just sit down and watch TV. Glad to hear you are still getting better! :)

Shelley said...

Not sure I have more energy or not. You do a lot of stuff to your house and such. Not me!