Monday, July 28, 2008

Whew!

Glad I got plenty of sleep last night. Today was a hit the ground running day. Weird thing though was even with all the extra sleep I got, I still felt fuzzy. Maybe allergies? After running the kids here and there, I went to tkd. Led the tiny tigers and then rested until XMA. Led that - luckily we have gotten to a step where I don't have to do the moves as much as give the students tips on what to do to make it look better. Then black belt class - did JB stuff. Gonna be sore tomorrow. Fun doing "sparring" with those! Makes the weapon feel like a real weapon when you spar someone with it! Also, found out my instructor passed his rank test at Worlds so he now is a 4th degree - Woot! His daughter passed her test and now is a 3rd degree!!

On another note, found out a good friend of mine and her hubby got the house they put a bid on! So excited for them - plus they will live even closer!!!!!

No comments: