Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're Back!

We had a great time in Little Rock. Some of the best things were playing tourist with the family the first day down there. We hit the Discovery Museum, River Market area, and went to a free movie in the park! Thursday night we went to Laurie's house. She lives in LR and invited a bunch of ladies over from her division to have dinner and hang out. Total blast! Friday night Todd and I went to the Peabody Rooftop Party - Yowza!!! Need I say more! Sat. night we got to go out with Michelle and her family for dinner and to go swimming. I wish they lived closer :-) Sunday night we went out with the Daniels to Famous Dave's for a post-World's Celebration.


Todd competed in top 10. He didn't place, but he did awesome in weapons and forms. None of us placed for the new season, but we did great! I actually got the worst scores I have ever gotten, but we know that would probably happen going in. Just stepping into the ring was a win. Plus I had so much support from all my friends and co-competitors! Like all vacations, it flew by so quickly! Guess we should start saving for next year...

No comments: